Brick FacingsMore Texture, More Colour, More Choice
Brick Facings give the design flexibility to get the lasting beauty of brick as part of any internal space. From sophisticated office foyers, through warm and inviting retail and hospitality venues, to the warehouse charm of urban living, PGH Brick Facings offer the natural beauty and individual style that is brick.
You can choose from our two readily-available stocked ranges:
- Manhattan – an industrial warehouse look that is authentic and urban
- Morada – high-end luxury with a smooth finish in solid colour-through product
The remainder of the PGH Collections are non-stocked and available as brick facings, this includes standard, split and linear sizes. There is a huge range of textures, styles and colours to choose from. Minimum orders and delivery times do apply for these brick facings. Please contact us to find out more.
Sustainability is important
You can rest assured that when we cut a PGH brick to make a brick facing, the remaining brick material is re-used.
View Available Brick Facings
Commercial Brick Facings
Brick Facade Systems
Benefits of Brick Facings
• Real brick finish in a range of design scenarios with flexible brick patterning
• Match interiors and exteriors through seamless integration with traditional masonry – brick facings cut from PGH Bricks & Pavers’ extensive range of traditional bricks
• Lightweight, easy to use and simple to install
• Onsite flexibility enables shaping to suit building details and achieve seamless brickwork around corners, windows and doors
• Can be fixed on all common substrates
• Low maintenance
• Backed by CSR – the name behind some of Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted building industry brands
Call to Discuss your design requirements!
Visit us (by appointment)
Our showroom in Quoiba is available by appointment. Contact us below for details.
Phone Russell: 0418 141 612
Phone Janell: 0407 411 412
You can also visit our display at the CSR Gyrock Trade Centre, 11 Farley Street, Glenorchy, 7010